SITE SURVEY MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
-Analysis of existing equipment and assessment of the possibility of integration and refinement of the existing security system;
-Examination of the site in terms of technical feasibility of technical security system implementation from scratch.
Based on the data obtained at the site survey stage, our analysts will select the best solution depending on the client’s needs: we can select the necessary equipment or complex solution to provide the company with technical security systems designed in accordance with the goals and objectives of your business.
Specialists from Deletron Competence Center will provide several solutions that will help reduce the company’s costs related to unnecessary equipment or works.
Design engineers prepare the project for your company based on the selected solution in compliance with all GOST standards.
- A text part with a description of the site, planned security systems and necessary installation activities;
- A graphic part with equipment layout plans and structural configuration.
- Explanatory note;
- Bill of quantities.
- GOST Р 21.1101-2013
System of Design Documentation for Construction (SDDC).
- Major design and detailed documentation requirements (Amended);
- GOST 2.106-96
Uniform System for Design Documentation (USDD). Text documentation (Amended, N 1);
- GOST 2.111-2013
Uniform System for Design Documentation (USDD). Compliance verification (Amended);
- Federal Act No. 123-ФЗ of 22 July 2008 “Technical regulations on fire safety requirements”
- Р 078-2019
Engineering and technical fortification and installation of security equipment into sites, residencies and housing stocks of citizens, taken under centralized protection by non-department security service of the troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation.
R&D Specialists of Deletron Competence Center conduct a careful analysis in the market of technical security systems used for various business sectors on the basis of which Deletron makes a decision on cooperation with equipment suppliers. Equipment we work with meets all up-to-date security systems requirements, and our vendors are not only acknowledged leaders in the security systems market in Russia, but also abroad. We work with the equipment and software from the following companies: DAHUA, UNIVIEW, NZS, ISS, HITRON, IDIS and others.
As a result of partnerships with vendors we can offer equipment at special prices, with a possibility to fix the exchange rates and other advantages.
Our specialists have completed all the necessary trainings and standard certification and are ready to develop and implement turn-key technical security systems of any complexity. Commissioning works are also available.
We will take a site for maintenance and take the necessary set of administrative and technical measures aimed at preventive maintenance inspection developed with consideration for the requirement of “Regulations of Fire Safety in the RF”, SNiP (Construction Rules and Regulations), GOSTs and shop instructions of equipment manufacturers.
- ensuring control of technical condition of complex security systems equipment;
- equipment maintenance, prevention of failures in equipment operation;
- identification and elimination of equipment malfunctions;
- prevention and elimination of consequences of possible impact of climatic, industrial and other factors;
- equipment efficiency analysis and generalization of information on the results of work performed during the maintenance.