Data protection policy of deletron llc
Objective of the policy
Ensuring the protection of human and civil rights (PD subject), including the protection of personal privacy rights when processing his personal data (PD) in DELETRON LLC in accordance with the current legislation.
Personal data processing principles
- Respect of PD subjects’ rights when processing their PD.
- PD processing on a legal and fair basis in order to achieve the purposes of processing.
- Avoiding the processing of PD that: do not meet the purposes of processing, are redundant or are included into databases the processing purposes of which are incompatible.
- Ensuring the accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of PD in relation to the purposes of processing.
- Storage of PD in a form that allows to identify the PD subject no longer than required by the purposes of PD processing.
- Destruction or depersonalization of PD upon achievement of processing purposes or in case of no further need to achieve such purposes.
Personal data processing conditions
- PD processing is performed in compliance with principles and rules stipulated by PD regulations.
- PD processing is performed with the consent of PD subject or in cases stipulated by federal law.
- Recording, systematization, storage, clarification, extraction of PD of the RF citizens upon the collection of PD are performed using databases located in the RF, unless otherwise required by law.
- Cross-border transfer of PD is performed only after the collection of PD in the RF, in accordance with the legislation.
- Persons that have obtained access to the PD, are obliged to maintain confidentiality and not to distribute it without the consent of PD subject, unless otherwise required by law.
Means to achieve the purpose
- Ensuring the security of PD information systems from immediate PD security threats taking into account the assessment of damage to PD subjects.
- Application of administrative and technical activities to ensure the PD security, necessary to meet legal requirements on PD protection during its processing in information systems (IS) of PD, as well as without the use of automation tools.
- Systematic monitoring of compliance of PD processing with legal requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Execution of information and educational events for employees to teach them the rules of PD processing and protection.
- Unavoidability of liability for violation of this Policy.